Apple season…! there’s a lot apple varieties you can find here in Germany, Boskoop, Elstar, Braeburn, Gala, etc. For this recipe I used Boskoop apple. With apple and puff pastry you can make delicious dessert (or breakfast:)). Last time I made Pear Strudel with puff pastry. So, have a nice coffee time with this puff pastry apple turnovers.
This recipe inspired by some food bloggers:
- StoneGableBlog with Puff Pastry Apple Turnovers
- Laura In The Kitchen with Apple Turnovers
- Erren’s Kitchen with Classic Apple Turnovers
- Blue Apron with Five Ingredient Apple Turnovers
- Chocolate Moosey with Apple Turnovers
- The Corner Kitchen with Easy Caramel Apple Turnovers