Cookies time… Chocolate chips cookies that I’ve made today were so perfect that I’ve been eating 5 pieces of it in 30 minutes. :-). This chocolate chip cookies recipe is inspired from JustATaste.Com , it’s a food blog from Kelly Senyei, she’s the author from Food Blogging for dummies. I’ve bought that book last year and it’s a great source for someone who just start or want to make a food blog.
So, enjoy the cookies.
- 300g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- a pinch of vanilla powder
- 200g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 50g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150g chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt and vanilla powder.
- In mixer bowl, cream together butter with sugar for 2 minutes, add eggs (one by one), beating well, add flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven 190°C.
- Prepare baking sheet underlined with baking paper.
- Drop 2 tablespoons mounds of the dough onto baking sheet, give 2cm space between the mounds.
- Bake the cookies 190°C / 375°F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool down the cookies on baking sheet for 2 minutes and remove it at wire rack to cool down completely.