Oatmeal is our favorite breakfast every morning, normally we just combining it with yogurt and fruit, yesterday I made overnight oats and it was so good that I’m going to make this again and again. Basically you can combine it with ingredients you like, on this recipe I added a lot of ingredients such as dried cranberry, chocolate chips, chopped almond etc. I soaked the rolled oats with mixture mashed banana, almond butter, honey and soy milk. Hmm yummy breakfast!
If you love to eat overnight oats, check out another overnight oats recipes from other food bloggers;
- Blissful Basil with Cherry Chia Jam Overnight Oats
- Happy Food Healthy Life with Pumpkin Chocolate Chips Overnight Oats
- Lovely Little Kitchen with Overnight Steel Cut Oatmeal
- The Glowing Fridge with Berry Peachy Overnight Oats
- Domesticate-Me with Vegan Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats