I’m sure everybody love apple and I’m really sure a lot people eat one apple a day 🙂 :-). This time I’m going to post apple rings recipe. The apple that I used are Golden Delicious apple, basically you can use any kind apple you have at home. After I washed, cored, sliced and soaked the apples, I prepared three small bowls of: flour, egg and panko bread crumbs. I added cinnamon sugar into breadcrumb’s bowl to add some flavor (another way, dip into cinnamon-sugar-mixture first before dip into flour). Dip the apples into the flour, egg, breadcrumbs. Then I fried the apples until golden brown, drain onto plate underlined with kitchen paper. Serve with maple syrup.
If you like this recipe, check out another Apple Ring recipes from other food bloggers:
- CrumbsAndTales.com with Apple Cinnamon Rings.
- AppleStringsBlog.com with Apple Rings Recipe
- KitchenJoyBlog.com with Cinnamon Apple Rings
- DietHood.com with Apple Rings
- RunningToTheKitchen.com with Baked Almond Apple Crisp Rings