My friend has visited me and spent this weekend at my home and we have cooked together in the kitchen for our lunch and dinner. For dessert I’ve made almond chocolate balls, mmm a sweet dream, yummy. Check another chocolate balls recipe on my website; Pistachio Chocolate Balls, Sprinkle Chocolate balls and Rum Balls.
- 200g biscuits, crushed
- 100ml condensed milk, unsweetened
- 100g chocolate block, melted
- 60g butter, melted
- 50g ground almond / chopped almond nuts
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- For coating: 100g ground almond
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, make a small round balls with two spoons, roll it over the ground almond.
- Keep it in refrigerator for one hour, ready to serve.